Die Rolbos Guest Cottage Loxton, aka die houthuis, is set amongst garlic beds and fruit trees, next to the Loxton park. The cottage offers:
- two bedrooms (each with a queen bed);
- one bathroom (WC, basin, shower);
- open-plan lounge with a fireplace, dining room and kitchen;
- the kitchen is fully equipped, including a fridge, gas stove & oven;
- there is an outside veranda with beautiful sunset views and a braai area below.
Even though this is a self-catering cottage, dinner and breakfast options are available for your convenience. Have a swim in the dam or relax in the hammock under the trees.
Also don't miss out on all the unique Adventure, Geography, Conservation, Cuisine & Culture activities and experiences Loxton, Northern Cape has to offer!